|Pixel Buds Disconnecting When Removed From Case|
Pixel Buds Disconnecting When Removed From Case and How to Fixed it
Some people have had the problem of pixel buds disconnecting when removed from case even though they are fully charged and connected via Bluetooth. If you are one of those who experience this problem, then here’s how to fix it.
1. Forget Bluetooth Devices
The first way is to forget or delete the Bluetooth device in the following way:
- Open the Bluetooth menu on your cellphone and delete the pixel buds in the Bluetooth menu
- Leave the charging case open so you can make sure the pixel buds are securely attached.
- Press and hold the pairing button for 3 seconds
- If you see the white box light reflecting off, the device is ready to be paired again.
Pixel Buds Serial Number
2. Make sure the Pixel Earbuds Respond
Pixel buds disconnect when removed from case can be fixed in the following way:
- Plug in the charging case using a USB-A to USB-C cable
- Then you can remove the pixel buds from the case
- Insert one earbud and watch the light blink. If the light has turned orange, you can insert another earbud. Wait until both are fully charged and the light will turn white
How to Get Google Pixel Bud App
3. Reset Pixel Buds
Many users experience pixel buds disconnect when removed from case when the battery status is full and ready to use. If the two methods above don’t work, then you can reset the pixel buds with the following steps:
- Plug in the charging case
- Make sure the pixel buds are installed in the case
- Press and hold for 30 seconds the pairing button on the back of the case
- If the light has stopped bouncing, you can release the button
- If the light flashes white and orange and then turns white, the reset is complete.