If your device shows a slow performance, you can do a Pixel 5 hard reset. The reason can be your phone has full memory or apps contain viruses. So, it forces you to do it.
Then how to Hard Reset Google Pixel 5, follow the steps and tips below. It usually proves to be successful, for both beginners and senior smartphone users.
|How To Hard Reset Google Pixel 5|
Bear in mind about this process. It will reset or erase all your data. A hard reset Pixel 5 can make your device return like it comes out from the factory.
6 Steps Hard Reset Google Pixel 5
- You can begin by tap and hold the Power button at the same time. Do it until you can see the Power menu. Then, tap the Power off button.
- Continue by holding the Power and Volume down button. Once it is successful, the Start option appears.
- Tap the Volume down button. Do it until you view the Recovery mode button.
- Continue by tapping the Power to boot your device. This step enables you to have a recovery mode for your Pixel 5.
- After you are done with the above step, you can proceed to the next one. It will show you the Android Robot exclamation mark. Additionally, you also see the No command symbol on your device screen.
- End your process by holding the Power and Volume up button.
Finally, the How To Hard Reset Google Pixel 5 is now complete. Good Luck.