By the way, how to Hard Reset Google Pixel ? Every smartphone Likes This always comes with factory settings where utility has a big effect. However, not everyone is able to do it because this method is rarely used.
You definitely never expect anything to go wrong on your high-end smartphone. However, it is fine to know as a way of anticipation.
On the other hand, mastering resetting Google Pixel to factory setting is very important. Let's add your knowledge of these settings along with some information.
|How To Hard Reset Google Pixel|
Google Pixel Hard Reset Preparation
Performing a Google Pixel Hard Reset from factory settings means that all data on the phone is gone. Are you willing to lose all pictures, contacts, some important information? Follow these tips to avoid it below:
1. Username and Password.
In the third step above, you will likely have to enter your username and password. Check by opening Settings and tapping Accounts and Google (optional). After that, you may see your username and password. Don't forget about screen lock or pattern to unlock phone.
2. Backup Data.
First, You must Back up all data on your phone to your Google account. If you don't back it up, you will permanently lose all data. Meanwhile, you can recover data from your Google Account.
3. Plug & Connect.
Factory reset can take up to an hour to charge your Google Pixel phone. Leave them connected until the reset is complete. Apart from power, also connect to a Wi-Fi or cellular network until the process is complete.
Knowing Pixel Hard Reset to factory settings can give you more peace of mind. When there is a problem, you can do it yourself (reset) without bringing it to the service center. Cool!
Google Pixel Hard Reset with 2 Methode can set the Pixel back to factory default data and settings. Be Carefull This Methode can Make Erase all data from your phone storage.
How To Hard Reset a Google Pixel
Some problems ask you to How To Hard Reset a Google Pixel as the only solution. Usually, they do it because the phone starts slowing down.
They can't type the keyboard and so on. As it turns out, resetting to factory settings doesn't take time and steps. You'll do it in about 60 minutes with these 6 steps:
- Google Pixel Hard Reset Go to Settings and Select This.
- Keep pressing System Options, Advanced, and reset.
- Then Tap Erase all data (factory reset) then Reset phone. Have your PIN, pattern or password ready if necessary.
- Tap Erase everything. Its function is to delete all data from the internal storage of your phone.
- Then tap select the restart option after the process of deleting your cellphone data is complete.
- Restore data that you have previously backed up.
Hard Reset on Google Pixel Without Buttons
The way of Hard Reset on Google Pixel Without Buttons is without using the physical buttons on the smartphone. Follow these steps.
- Go to “Settings”
- Then “Backup & reset”
- Click “Factory data reset”
- Then “RESET PHONE“
Google Pixel Hard Reset Buttons
This one method requires users to use the physical buttons on the Google Pixel. Use the 7 steps below to make Google Pixel Hard Reset Buttons successful.
- Please make the device POWER OFF.
- Press and hold the “Power” and “Volume Down”.
- Press volume buttons Then Select “Recovery Mode“ or "Factory Reset".
- Press and hold “Power Buttons” to Confirm.
- Select "Yes > delete all user data" with hold "power buttons".
- To Restart Now please select "reboot system now"
- Success Google Pixel Hard Reset Done.
How To Hard Reset Pixel Phone
- Google Pixel hard reset
- Pixel hard reset
- hard reset Pixel
- Google Pixel 1 hard reset
- hard reset Pixel 1
- hard reset Google phone
- how to hard reset Pixel
- Pixel slate hard reset
- hard reset Pixel xl
- Pixel 1 hard reset
- hard reset Google Pixel 1
- Pixel xl hard reset
- Google phone hard reset
- Google Pixel xl hard reset
- hard reset Google Pixel xl
- Pixel phone hard reset
- hard reset Pixel phone
- hard reset Pixel 2
- Google Pixel 2 hard reset
- Pixel 2 hard reset
- hard reset Google Pixel 2
- how to hard reset Google Pixel 2 xl
- how to hard reset a Pixel 2
- how to hard reset Google Pixel 3xl
- how to hard reset Google Pixel 3a
- hard reset Google Pixel 3
- hard reset Pixel 3
- Pixel 3 hard reset
- Google Pixel 3a hard reset
- Google Pixel 3 hard reset
- Pixel 3 xl hard reset
- hard reset Pixel 3 xl
- Pixel 3xl hard reset
- hard reset on Google Pixel 3
- Pixel 3a hard reset
- hard reset Pixel 3a
- how to hard reset Pixel 3
- hard reset Google Pixel 3a
- hard reset Pixel 4
- hard reset Google Pixel 4
- Pixel 4 hard reset
- Pixel 4a hard reset
- Google Pixel 4a hard reset
- Google Pixel 4 hard reset
- how to hard reset Google Pixel 4a
- hard reset Pixel 4a
- Pixel 4xl hard reset
- how to hard reset Pixel 4
- hard reset Google Pixel 4xl
- how to hard reset Pixel 4xl
- how to hard reset a Google Pixel 4
- hard reset Pixel 4 xl
- Pixel 5 hard reset
- hard reset Google Pixel 5
Have you managed to do the above method. Indeed, How To Hard Reset Google Pixel is a bit of a hassle. And if you want to succeed, follow the guidelines correctly.