|How to Use One-Handed Mode Google Pixel|
One Handed Mode Google Pixel
Table Of Contents
Last year, Google had launched the newest version of Android operating system named Android 12. Android 12 is equipped with so many cool features, one of them is the pixel one handed mode.
However, not all people know how to use it. In this article, we will let you know one handed mode Google Pixel.
How to Get Google Pixel Live Wallpaper?
Pixel 4a One Handed Mode
- Swipe up your home screen to display all applications for one handed mode Pixel 4a.
- Go to Settings, then select System > Languages and Input
- Select On-Screen Keyboard.
- Select Gboard > Preferences.
- Then, Tap google pixel one handed mode and choose one of the options. You can choose either a right-handed or left-handed mode. Select Off if you want to disable the mode.
Pixel 5 One Handed Mode
- From your home screen, swipe up the screen in order to display all apps.
- Then, go to Settings and tap System > Languages & Input.
- Select On-Screen Keyboard > Gboard > Preferences.
- In the Preferences section, select One-Handed Mode.
- Select one of the options, either a right-handed mode or left-handed mode. Select Off if you want to disable the Pixel 5 One Handed Mode.
Pixel 6 One Handed Mode
Follow exactly the same steps to enable and use the Pixel 6 One Handed Mode. As you know, the screen of Android smartphones is mostly large.
So that some people find it hard to type when they need to use only their hand in some conditions.
By enabling the one-handed mode, the keyboard size and layout will be adjusted so that you can easily control your Android smartphone with only one hand.
Android 12 One Handed Mode Features
This feature one hand mode android 12 has been already in the AOSP, but Google just equipped this smart forwarding feature on Android 12.
A. Smart Forwarding
This feature automatically forwards calls when someone calls you, but your number is not active. It will forward the missed calls to your other number.
B. Unbridge Apps from Notification Listeners
For those of you who are uncomfortable with the notification listeners feature, you can unbridge apps that you want to remove from notification listeners.
C. Media Player Background Matching Accent Colours
The media player in the notification bar is a new feature in Android 11. In Android 12, the media player background will match your selected accent colour. This boosts the aesthetic value of the screen.
That is how to use ONE handed mode Google Pixel and other features equipped in Android 12.