How To Unlock Google Pixel 5 Without Password because you have an issue. where you can’t log into Google Pixel 5 because your you forgot your password or your password on Pixel 5 is not working correctly.
I’m gonna show you how to perform a unlock Pixel 5 okay. even though you forgot your password. Don’t forget with methode you’re going to lose everything on the phone. as if you just bought a brand new took it out of the box. and you had to proceed with the setup starting with your language.
Looks, I forgot my password here. so what you want to do from here is what we’re going to do is a two buttons combination. what you want to do is you want to press and hold the power keys and faucet the volume up together.
Right now with the while the device is on. To bypass google lock on pixel 5 with power keys volume up press and hold together until we see the Google Android logo appear.
- Press and hold 2 keys keep on holding do not let go again power Keys and volume up.
- Still holding 2 keys here this takes usually about 20 seconds.
- Just waiting for the Android Google logo to appear.
- This is android logo go ahead and let go and this will boot us into no command prompt.
- here with the dead
- android, now from here what we got to do is we have to boot into the android recovery menu.
- To proceed with the factory reset and how you do that what you want to do is you want to press and hold the power button.
- While you’re holding the power button faucet volume up once okay.
- Now here we are in the android recovery menu.
- Then from here you simply just want to go down to where it says wipe data/factory reset.
- now if you want to Google Pixel 5 Unlock or Pixel 5 XL you simply faucet on the power button here.
To Pixel 5 Unlock this cannot be undone okay. so if you have anything important on here hopefully you have it saved or backed up somewhere else.