Restoring a factory setting will restore smartphone software to the earlier condition. It will be a hard reset having functions when your smartphone is not responsive or freezing. These are some ways on removing the software, How To Hard Reset Google Pixel 2.
|How To Hard Reset Google Pixel 2|
What Are Google Pixel 2 Hard Reset?
You may get confused about the two differences between Soft and Google Pixel 2 hard reset. What is a soft reset? A soft reset may be a condition of your smartphone screen frozen. When you want to handle it, you need to use a soft reset. There will be some things to do.
- Firstly, press a button of volume down and power for 12-15 seconds.
- Then, you must hold on to the button until the screen is changing.
- You will turn on the software once.
- Reset will not delete and remove your data.
- It doesn’t influence the setting of your smartphone.
Steps on Doing How To Hard Reset a Pixel 2
Meanwhile, How To Hard Reset a Pixel 2 is another step that you can do. You will have 9 steps to restore to the factory setting of Google pixel 2.
- Turn off your Google Pixel 2
- After the devices are off, you can press the button of volume down and the power helps. It stays to touch until the android logo appears
- You can use a volume button to highlight restore mode. Now, you can use a power button to select it.
- You will see an android image. You need to hold on to the power button for two seconds. When you hold it on, press a button of volume up together. Then, release the button of volume up after three seconds. However, you shouldn’t release the power button.
- Hold the power button until your screen shows an android image showing no command. Let it turn off after you see the screen.
- You can use a volume button to highlight data removal or factory setting to confirm the choices.
- Next, you can use a volume down to select the Yes choice. Then, delete all data of users and use a power button to select it
- Devices of Pixel 2 will delete all settings and data directly. It is helping you to restore devices to the earlier settings
- After the Pixel 2 hard reset is over, you need to determine the reboot system now to restart your smartphone.
Notes: You have to be careful because by doing hard reset Google Pixel 2, all data can be erased. Please Back up.
Those are some ways How To Hard Reset Google Pixel 2 that you can do. Those can be applied easily. Good Luck.