Where are Photos Stored on Google Pixel
One thing that comes to a lot of users of Google pixel benefit is that you can back up all photos and videos on Pixel Phone. Where are photos stored on Google Pixel It means that wherever and whenever you go take the photos and videos, you can back up.
|Where are Photos Stored on Google Pixel|
Read More: Best Google Pixel Camera Settings
Where are my Google Pixel Photos Stored
- You go to your “Google Photos” menu.
- Tap this menu and you will see the new dialog appears.
- Make sure that you see the small three horizontal lines in the top left.
- Once this menu, and Tap it.
Where are my pixel photos backed up, Once this menu has selected the new dialog will appear.
- Look for the “Settings” menu, and tap it.
- Then find the “Backup & Sync” menu.
- Try your screen to scroll down the menu to find.
- Tap it, and wait for the process.
- And you are done, to do the backup for your photos and videos.
|Google Pixel Photo Storage|
Read More: Google Pixel File Manager in The Pocket
Google Pixel Photo Storage : Additional Information
Google Pixel Photo Storage, As a supplement there are so many online back-ups for your photos, videos that absorbed by your Pixel Smartphone, and even for some files. can be especially for the photos and videos, there are more online backup platforms used.