How to Save Files in the pocket on Google pixel phone? Normally, people have safely stored all their files in their pocket desire. Well, Google Pixel's phone comes with the Drive app to keep all your files safe. However, there are still many people who do not know how to save all files that you have in your pocket. Here are some steps below.
Table Of Contents
|How to Save the Files in the Pocket on Google Pixel Phone|
My Favorite Article: How to Swipe Notifications on Google Pixel Phone
Steps How to Save All of the Files in the Pocket on Google Pixel PhoneThese are some steps on how to save all the files in your pocket by Drive app on the Google-pixel Phone. From then on, you can store all the necessary files in your pocket. You can do anything you want to select and save.
- Open the "Google Drive" app. Then locate the files that you need to be saved.
- Hereafter, new files will create and share the existing ones.
- Now the oldest and the newest files are safely stored in Drive. Moreover, it is on a different device with the existing "Drive app."
|Steps How to Keep All of the Files in the Pocket on Google Pixel Phone|
My Favorite Article:2 Ways How to Reset Google Pixel and Pixel XL
The information is beneficial, isn’t it?From the above step, you can delete your file, without replacing the previous file. the files in the pocket on the Google Pixel phone, in other words, your back-up. You can also get the benefits by creating a file in Google Drive to save, such as:
- Google Drive allows users to open different types of files. So you can keep and open several different types of files that are important to be saved.
- The program is free. You can use it at any time.
- Google Drive allows you to send large files to users.
My Favorite Article: How to Take Entire Music on the Go Using Google Pixel PhoneAnd what about you? Do you want to keep all your files safe? You can begin to keep the steps above to the files in the pocket on Google pixel to follow the phone.