How to Hide Photos on Google Pixel Simply
Table Of Contents
How to Hide Photos on Google Pixel using the private mode, You can follow these steps. If you have a Google Pixel Phone, you can use a great camera to take some photos.
|How to Hide Photos on Google Pixel|
How to Set up Google Pixel Voicemail
How to Hide Photos on Pixel
Before knowing How to Hide Photos on Pixel, it is better for you that Google Pixel private photo album to know several different media types can support.
- Swipe Down. the screen First, please delete the screen to the list of options to find down. You may it from the top of the screen by doing two fingers.
- Select Private Mode. After finding the list of options, just select the icon of the Private Mode.
- Enter PIN. If you entered the private mode, you should also enter a PIN.
- Turn Private Mode On. Then, the fourth step is turn on the icon of the private mode.
- Go to the photo. to do after the fourth step, what to do? Yes, you have to go to the photo or file that you want to hide. So it is only in the private mode
- Select files. In this case, you need to select the files or photos you want to hide.
Then simply select the menu button of the overflow, which is in the
upper right corner.
- Select Move. Finally, Google Pixel hide photos by selecting click on the icon of Move.
|How to Hide Photos on Pixel|
How to Turn on Top Shot in Google Pixel
Google Pixel Private Photo Album How to Disable This?
In addition to private mode to use, you can also disable it on Google Pixel Private Photo Album. Now, you have a want to know? Here are the steps.
- “Swipe down the screen”. In order disable the private mode on Google pixel, you must wipe down
the screen first. In this way can be found of options list. You can do
it from the top of the screen by doing two fingers.
- “Select Private Mode”. From the list of options, select the private mode.
- “Disable Private Mode”. Well, Private photos Google Pixel will return to normal mode.
|Google Pixel Private Photo Album|