Google Pixel 3 battery size One of the biggest reasons for, large ‘phone to go is the improved battery life. means to have a bigger device at a considerable cell there stick more space. In comparison, the 2900 mAh battery within the Google pixel 3 hidden seems, well, pathetic.
Table Of Contents
|Google Pixel 3 battery size|
How not say in the specifications, look at the battery size to the whole story, with its 1080p display with 5.5 inches, the Pixel 3 will not use as much juice at regular tasks as some of its larger rivals and to something compare with a similarly large screen, like the Samsung Galaxy S9, you will see the battery sizes are remarkably similar.
My Favorite Article: Google Pixel 3 xl battery size how Big?
How is pixel 3 battery life?
What I say, however, that if you would take a phone that easily ends the day with the larger pixels 3 XL go. I’m still scared battery with the Google Pixel 3, and while it comes me through the day, it’s not quite as reliable.
Streaming one hour of video on Netflix ate between 11-13% through, with about 30 minutes of asphalt 8, the battery by about 10% below. These are similar results to an iPhone XS and slightly better than the pixel 2 I was with for comparison.
|How is pixel 3 battery life?|
Wireless charging makes its Google pixel 3 debuts here and I think it is now a requirement for the high-end phones should be. It is so easy to handle, easy to increase the phone on a pad to plonk able, and the charge. In addition to the pixels 3, selling Google pixel stand, a flat, vertical charging pad that not only Google Pixel 3 is charging wirelessly to 10w.
My Favorite Article: Google Pixel 3a xl screen size favorite smartphone?
Why is my pixel 3 battery draining so fast?
The battery life is to decide the biggest drawback for the smaller pixel 3. Yes, you can spend all-day battery life of this phone us had with conservative use, but also normal users to achieve before the end of the night for the charger.
This is a problem if you have so many photos capturing the big camera. The battery really takes a hit. You don’t need to worry because Google has already launched pixel stand products. We were able to achieve 80% of the battery capacity in 1 hour and 39 minutes of wireless charging is used.
|Why is my pixel 3 battery draining so fast?|
My Favorite Article: Google Pixel 3a battery size is your priority?
Can you replace a battery in pixel 3?
17 Step Google Pixel 3 Battery Replacement
- Back Cover: heat and apply it to the bottom of the phone for a minute. If key Power curious about, be careful not to add to the selection too low, or you will be the fingerprint sensor cables are damaged.
- Applying a suction cup on the bottom edge heated the phone. If your back cover is badly cracked, it can cover with a layer of clear adhesive tape of the suction cup allow to stick. to create lift on the suction cup with a strong, stable force a gap. Depending on how old your phone is, take these important forces can. If you have problems, apply more heat and try again. receive inserting an opening into the gap.
- Disc of the adhesive on the lower edge of the phone and to the right corner. Let prevent from re-sealing a selection from the lower edge of the adhesive.
- Heat the right edge, and further the adhesive with an opening Pick cutting. The adhesive can be very sticky. Press the selectin and out in a saw movement to help with slicing.
- Continue to heat and cutting through the rest of the phone perimeter. Let a selection in each edge to the adhesive to prevent reclosing. When slicing through the power button, not the Insert choose prevent more than half in to that the fingerprint sensor cable damage.
- Once you have cut around the perimeter of the phone into slices, carefully lift the left edge of the back cover. Do not attempt to remove the back cover. It is connected to be on the phone through the fingerprint sensor cable. Flip the rear cover along its long axis, and it rests so that the fingerprint sensor cable is not tensioned.
- Remove the two 4.1 mm long Phillips head screws securing the connector bracket fingerprint. When assembling be careful not to over-tighten these screws or you may damage your ad.
- Use slide the point of a spudger fingerprint connection bracket from under the NFC coil. Remove the fingerprint connector bracket.
- Use. The point of a spudger lever and disconnect the fingerprint-plug from the socket If you like these ports to separate, be careful not to remove small surface-mount components, which surrounds the socket. Align to press connectors like these strengthen again, carefully and press on one side until it clicks, then repeat on the other side. Do not press the middle down. If the connector is misaligned, the pins can bend to cause permanent damage.
- Remove the rear cover. Before installing a replacement back cover, you must remove any adhesive residue from the telephone frame. clean use to scrape an opening tool and high concentration of isopropyl alcohol to the surface. When you are back with the back cover, you need to clean as an adhesive, and apply the new back cover adhesive. If you are installing a replacement back cover, you should compare it with the original part. Transfer all remaining parts (such as the flash diffuser) on your spare parts.
- Remove the five Phillips screws securing the wireless charging coil: Two 1.9 mm screws, two 4.2 mm screws, a 4.3 mm screw and remove the wireless charging coil.
- Use. The point of a spudger lever and disconnect the battery plug from the outlet near the right edge of the phone
- Pushing the tip of a spudger bridging the gap under the black band on the battery and the motherboard. Slide pry the spudger along the crack the tape from the battery side. Gently pull the tape from the battery and fold it out of the way.
- Use. The point of a spudger lever and disconnect the plug buttons from its motherboard socket near the left edge of the phone Press the plug and its flex cable out of the way of the battery.
- Insert the point of a spudger below the black battery pull tab on the left edge of the phone. Slide upwards to solve the spudger along the edge of the pull tab from the battery. The battery is held in place with three separate stretch adhesive tape, which are connected to a single black pull tab. You can try to pull all three strips together, but it’s easier to cut the black pull tab where it is notched, and pull out each strip individually.
- Pull on the black pull tab at a shallow angle with a constant force. If the adhesive is growing long, they roll around some tweezer tips and move on. If the adhesive strips break, use an opening Pick pry help and solve the battery.
- Remove pull out the battery carefully and remove the small foam buffer block from the left edge of the battery and watch it on your spare part. A replacement battery is to install Lay agrees double-sided tape in the well-phone battery. Tighten all tape liner removed to expose the adhesive. Out of the connector to the motherboard socket battery terminal. This ensures that the battery is positioned correctly. Place the battery on the adhesive and press firmly. Disconnecting the battery connector from its motherboard socket and resume Remon.
|Can you replace battery in pixel 3?|
My Favorite Article: Google Pixel 3a sim size True Dual SIM?
Which Google pixel has the best battery life?
These are some Google pixel series by comparing battery sizes
Google 3 xl specs
- Battery Capacity with Non-removable Li-Po 3430 mAh
- Support Fast charging with 18W
- USB Power Delivery 2.0
- QI wireless charging
Google Pixel 3a specifications
- Battery Capacity with Non-removable Li-Po 3000 mAh
Support Charging Fast charging with 18W
USB Power Delivery 2.0
Google Pixel 4 size
- Battery Capacity with Non-removable Li-Po 2800 mAh
- Support Fast charging with 18W
- USB Power Delivery 2.0
- QI wireless charging.
|Which Google pixel has the best battery life?|
My Favorite Article: Google Pixel xl battery size This is BIG?
- Dimensions OF Body is 143.8 x 69.5 x 8.5 mm (5.66 x 2.74 x 0.33 in) and Weight 143 g (5.04 oz)
- Build with Glass front (Gorilla Glass 4), aluminum/glass back, aluminum frame
- Support Nano-SIM and Splash and dust resistant
- Display of screen with Type AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors and Size 5.0 inches, 68.9 cm2 (~69.0% screen-to-body ratio)
- Display of Screen withResolution 1080 x 1920 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~441 ppi density)
- Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 4.
|Google Pixel dimension|
Although there is a shortage in Google Pixel 3 battery size, but I still recommend to use the camera and low-light shooting alone. have a nice day guys.