One of the devices that Google released is the Pixel Buds. Pixel Buds device is pretty good indeed. But there are a few things you should know after buying the Pixel Buds. The first thing you should learn is how to charge and How To Factory Reset Google Pixel Buds?
|How To Factory Reset Google Pixel Buds|
Don’t worry! After factory reset pixel buds, Your device won’t be a problem here.
All you have to do is factory reset Google Pixel buds. In an easy way and you can follow the simple steps below.
If you’re looking for how to factory reset Pixel Buds, you’ve come to the right place.
One of the advantages of the Google Pixel Buds is that they are relatively easy to set up and use.
Setting it up is pretty simple; they are good enough even for those who don’t know much about technology.
However, nothing is perfect, especially when it comes to electronic technology; at any time errors can certainly occur.
We’ve all experienced times when we misplaced our Pixel Buds. so there is an error in the settings.
This simple guide will teach you How To Factory Reset Google Pixel Buds? If you can’t do anything or don’t connect your headphones with your smartphone, use this guide to reset them.
The Real Steps how to factory reset Pixel buds
- First, plug the charging case into a power source using a USB-A to USB-C cable for a factory reset.
- Make sure the Google Pixel case is properly installed and leave the charging case properly open.
- Then reset by pressing the pairing button on the back of the case for 30 seconds.
- When the status light stops flashing, you can release the pairing button.
- After releasing the pairing button, the status light will flash white and orange to indicate the reset process.
- When the reset is complete, the status light will start flashing white again.
- Once the status light turns white, the Pixel bud device is reset and ready to be paired with the smartphones.