|Google Pixel 3 Won’t Turn On|
If this occurs, attempt to see if your Pixel 3 will charge through a computer system. Here is what you have to do:
- Turn on your computer system.
- Connect your Pixel 3 for your computer system utilizing a recognized functioning charging cable.
- Allow your smartphone charge for at the very least thirty minutes.
- Disconnect and reconnect the cable television from your smartphone within 10 secs.
- Attempt restarting your smartphone by pushing and holding the Power button for a couple of secs. After that, faucet the Restart icon.
Indeed, the weakness of the above solution must have a computer, and sometimes the problem of Google Pixel 3 Won’t Turn On has not been resolved as well. The next step must be ensured to be taken to the nearest service center.