Some Google pixels and pixel XL users report that you are not turned on the phone. In this article, we will try to give you different ways to fix if your Google pixel is not turned on. It keeps users concerned that their phones are damaged, especially pixels and pixels are XL keys as normal, but the screen stays black and nothing flashy.
Ok, How to Fix Google Pixel Doesn't Turn ON? But the most common problem is the screen to wake fails. Previously, to
ensure that the problem with the screen not lit because the battery is
switched off, it is better pixels and pixel XL is connected to the
output to connect may be several possible reasons why this happened.
Table Of Contents
|How to Fix Google Pixel Doesn't Turn ON|
My Favorite Content: How to Set Up Google Assistant on Pixel 3 Easy?
Step by Step to Fix When Your Google Pixel Doesn’t Turn ONThe following are the steps you can do if you will not turn on Google pixels.
|Step by Step to Fix When Your Google Pixel Doesn’t Turn ON|
My Favorite Content: How To Factory Reset Google Pixel and Pixel XL Phone?
Press the Power buttonThe first way you can make sure that the phone screen is damaged or not is to press the "Power" button several times to be a problem with the use of pixel XL pixels and pixels to make sure there is.
Boot into Safe ModeWhen restarting after trying the smartphone and the problem is not been set, then you can and pixel XL boot pixels into safe mode. They need to know if you are in this mode; It is then executed only on pre-loaded apps, this will allow you to see if another application is causing the problem. This can be with the following steps:
- Press and hold the Power button simultaneously
- After the screen, Google appears, release the power button and keep holding down the Volume Down button.
- When you restart the safe mode text is displayed in the lower-left corner of the screen.
Boot to Recovery Mode and Wipe Cache Partition
- Press and hold the Volume Up, Home and Power buttons at the same time go of the power button when the phone vibrates, release, while still having the other two keys down to keep Android System Recovery screen.
- "Volume Down" with the button, select "Wipe cache partition" and press the Power button to select it.
- After the cache partition is removed, restart the pixels and pixel XL automatically
My Favorite Content: How to Enter Google Pixel into Recovery Mode?
Get Technical SupportIf you have all done up, but there is no successful method to try XL pixels and pixel XL activated after loading, then immediately bring the smartphone back to the store or to the warehouse to make that can be physically checked for any damage. If proven defective by a technician, spare units, the better.
|Get Technical Support|