|Split Screen Google Pixel 7 Pro|
Split Screen Google Pixel 7 Pro is a feature that allows you to view and interact with two apps at the same time on your device. How to Activate & Deactivate Split Screen:
- Open the first app that you want to use in split screen view.
- Press and hold the recent apps button at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the app icon for the second app that you want to use in split screen view.
- The screen will be divided in half, with the first app on the top and the second app on the bottom.
- You can adjust the size of each app by dragging the dividing line between them.
To deactivate split screen view, drag the dividing line all the way to the top or bottom of the screen. This will close the second app and return you to using a single app. Alternatively, you can tap the recent apps button to return to the app switcher and close one of the apps from there.
Keep in mind that not all apps are compatible with split screen view. You can check if an app is compatible by trying to open it in split screen view as described above. If it doesn’t work, you may see a message saying that the app can’t be used in split screen view.
Tips & Tricks for Optimizing Your Split Screen Experience with the Google Pixel 7 Pro
Here are a few tips and tricks for optimizing your split screen experience on the Google Pixel 7 Pro:
- Adjust the size of the apps: You can adjust the size of each app by dragging the dividing line between them. This can be useful if you want to give one app more screen real estate than the other.
- Quickly switch apps: You can quickly switch the apps in split screen view by tapping the recent apps button. This will bring up the app switcher, allowing you to select a different app for one of the split screen slots.
- Use app pairs: You can create app pairs by long pressing an app icon in the app switcher and then selecting “Split screen” from the menu. This will automatically open the app in split screen view with a predetermined second app.
- Use keyboard shortcuts: You can use keyboard shortcuts to switch between apps in split screen view. Pressing “Ctrl + Tab” will switch to the next app in the split screen, while “Ctrl + Shift + Tab” will switch to the previous app.
- Turn off split screen view: If you no longer want to use split screen view, you can turn it off by going to “Settings > Display > Split screen” and turning off the toggle switch. This will disable the feature and remove the split screen option from the app switcher.
The Best Apps to Make the Most Out of Your Google Pixel’s Multi Window Features
Here are a few apps that are well-suited for use with the multi window feature on your Google Pixel:
- Google Docs: This office suite allows you to work on documents, spreadsheets, and presentations while referencing other materials at the same time.
- Pocket: This app lets you save articles, videos, and other web content for later viewing. You can use it in split screen view to watch a video while browsing for more content.
- Evernote: This note-taking app is perfect for organizing your thoughts and ideas. You can use it in split screen view to take notes while researching a topic online.
- Spotify: This music streaming app allows you to listen to music while using other apps. You can use it in split screen view to listen to music while working or browsing the web.
- Skype: This messaging and video chat app is great for staying connected with friends and family. You can use it in split screen view to chat with someone while working on other tasks.
- WhatsApp: This messaging app is a great way to communicate with others while on the go. You can use it in split screen view to chat with someone while using other apps.
- Pocket Casts: This podcast app allows you to listen to your favorite podcasts while doing other tasks. You can use it in split screen view to listen to a podcast while working or browsing the web.