How to Use Pixel Buds for Daily
Table Of Contents
How to Use Pixel Buds ? First, you must make sure that your smart phone type of Android is because it works only on Android.
|How to Use Pixel Buds|
Read More: How to Get Google Pixel Bud App
How to use Google Pixel buds
How to use google pixel buds Before using this, you need to set it up first. How? There are 3 steps you need to follow below!
- Get started with many items and features. Let sit for things to prepare and features like Google pixel buds, a pixel device or compatible smartphone, Updated Google app, the Google account, and the latest Google translate version. Again, this is for Android, ios smartphone does not work for this setting.
- Begin to set up. Once you have purchased Google pixel, you need to unpack it first. Then you need to charge it for about 10 minutes. If you see there a vibrant orange LED is you have to keep store because your pixel battery is low. Hold it up to the pulsating LED turn charged white. When you are ready, then turn off the Bluetooth device. Go to the settings, the connected device, and select Bluetooth.
- Start to pair it up. Finally up, How to use google buds? pair on your Android smartphone. First you need to get your Google pixel close to your device. Make sure that it is safe even in the charging case. Then press it down to see if the pulsating LED is white. If so, you have to wait for the pixels Bud alerts appeared on your device. then click tap the phone to connect.
|How to use Google Pixel buds|
Read More: How to Find my Google Pixel Buds
Pixel Buds How to Use?
Pixel Buds How to Use? Once you have successfully put your Google pixel, you must wear it. Here are some ways how to use google earbuds:
- Adjusting the loop. To comfort your ears, you must set the Google-pixel loop in each loop. You only need to drag the line until you find it long and comfortable enough.
- Tucking both loops. After you adjust the loop finished, For Pixel buds used you can put two loops in your ears until they fit and you feel so comfortable.
|Pixel Buds How to Use|