Google Pixel has a manual mode that allows you to control the camera settings, such as shutter speed, ISO, and focus. Google Pixel Manual Camera is a feature that allows you to take full control of your camera and manually adjust settings.
In this mode, you can adjust the shutter speed, ISO, and white balance. You can also change the focus by using the tap-to-focus function in this mode. It’s a great way to learn more about photography.
|Google Pixel Manual Camera|
Google Pixel Camera Manual Mode
Google Pixel camera manual mode is a feature that allows users to take control of the camera’s settings. This mode has been designed for users who want more control over their photo-taking process.
|Google Pixel Camera Manual Mode|
There are multiple ways to access the manual mode on the Pixel 2. To access it from the viewfinder, swipe up from the bottom of the screen and tap on “More” in the upper right corner. You can also access it by tapping on “More” in the lower right corner of your photo after taking a photo or video.
- Firstly From a Home screen.
- Tap on the Camera icon (at the bottom).
- Then Scroll left or right.
- Select On Quick Camera option
- Night Sight → Tap to take a low-light photo without the flash.
- Portrait → Tap to switch camera to portrait mode.
- Camera → Tap to switch to camera mode.
- Video → Tap to switch to video mode.
- Modes → Panorama → Photo Sphere → Lens
If you practice the Google Pixel Manual Camera above, it will be easy to take photos, of course with maximum results. Don’t forget to look at the conditions in a dark or bright place. It must have worked.