I’m showing you How To Set Up Voicemail on Google Pixel 5 Special for t-mobile android phone. it did not come with any software pre-installed. Now I noticed when I activated my plan on t-mobile magenta.
The t-mobile special for Pixel 5 voicemail app was downloaded and installed automatically. so I’m showing you what happens when you receive a voicemail without having anything set up.
|How To Set Up Voicemail on Google Pixel 5|
Then once you’ve set up your visual voicemail through the t-mobile application okay. so I just called and left myself a voicemail.
Set Up Voicemail on Google Pixel 5
Set Up Voicemail on Google Pixel 5 with dial number on t-mobile. it just says dial the voicemail number this is actually not the same number that is on this phone.
But either way this will call our voicemail Pixel 5. and we’re gonna be prompted to set it up.
I’ll walk you through the voicemail setup process. I will be helping you set up your Pixel 5 voicemail in three easy steps. Creating a password, Recording your name and Creating a Greeting.
A. Creating a Password
- let’s get started by creating a password enter your new 4 to 9 digit password then press the pound sign (#).
- your new password is 1245 if you are satisfied with your password press pound (#) to change your password to require your password each time you call your voicemail.
- press one to leave this feature off.
- press two password security is now disabled.
- you will still need your password when accessing your voicemail while roaming or from a phone.
B. Recording your name
- You will record your name at the tone please speak your first and last name.
- then press pound next your name is bla bla bla
- if you are satisfied with your recorded name. press one to erase and read name saved.
C. Creating a Greeting.
- Next you will record a personal greeting.
- if you would like to use your name as your greeting. and skip to the end of your voicemail setup press 2.
- your personal greeting is if you are satisfied with your greeting press 1.
- to erase and re-record your greeting press 2.
- to listen to your group at the tone please record your personal greeting.
- when you are finished press pound.
- you’ve reached This Browniee please leave your message and i’ll get back to you as soon as I can thank you.
- your personal greeting is I reached in please leave your message and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can thank you.
- if you are satisfied with your greeting press one.
- to erase and re-record your greet personal greeting saved.
- Finally congratulations your setup Voicemail on Pixel is now complete.
How To Check Voicemail on Google Pixel 5
- Go to your mailbox now. you may press pound here are a few helpful tips to help you get the most from your new voicemail box.
- your voicemail box will always tell you what keys to press to access and manage your messages. but if you need help at any time you can press the zero key.
- if you get lost in your mailbox or need to back up a step press the star key. if you wish to jump ahead press the pound key.
- you can delete messages at any time by pressing the seven key or you can save messages by pressing nine.
- You’ve gone through your voicemail setup process. you’ve set your pin and you’ve set your custom voicemail greeting to access your voicemail in the future.