What Can We Do? I dropped My Google Pixel And Now It Wont Turn On
If I dropped My Google Pixel And Now It Wont Turn On on because your Smartphone is due to the ingress of water. there are so many reasons why the cell phone won’t turn on.
But one of the reasons that often happens is because you just dropped it in water so that it makes your phone wet. Trying to rush to turn on the cellphone is one of the fatal mistakes.
The result of this incident can make your cellphone short and fry it. So avoid doing this.
|I dropped my google pixel and now it won’t turn on|
If you drop your cellphone on the floor or even into water, which results in your cellphone not turning on, maybe take it to a service center.
There are two problems that occur, namely a problematic device or a damaged LCD screen. Before that, you can get some data on your cellphone as follows in this article.
- why is my google pixel not charging?
- 7 steps to ascertain why google pixel can not be charged:
- You can make sure the Android software did not crash.
- Plug the charger and connect it to the your phone.
- Check the port charger.
- Connect your phone to a PC.
- be sure Physically check the USB cable.
- be sure Check the charging port of your phone.
- if the 6 does not happen please Send the phone in for checkup and possible replacement.
Reasons yours google pixel not ringing:
- Exposed to water so that the speaker surge.
- this is your automatic setting Unknown Callers May Be Silenced.
- You forgot to change the settings, or Turn Off Silent Mode.
- Anytime Turn Ringer Up All The Way.
- when you wake up you forget to change these settings Turn Off Do Not Disturb.
- Always clean the Charging Port.
- Repair Your Pixel.
If it’s a problem your google pixel died and wont turn back on. there are several ways to bring it back. but this requires a PC or Laptop as its assistance. this is what you need to do as follows:
- Use a USB cable to connect your phone to a PC or laptop.
- Do the charging for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Take the cable out of the phone, do not disconnect it from your laptop or PC.
- Plug it back in once more within 10 seconds of removing it.
- do an additional charge of approximately 30 minutes.
- Then press and hold down the power button for 5 seconds after which hit restart.
- If you aren’t getting the restart option straight away, continue holding down the power button for 30 seconds.
When I dropped My Google Pixel And Now It Wont Turn On and If none of these tips have worked. you can contact the nearest service center or the place where you bought your pixel. good luck.