|How to turn on Google Pixel without Power Button|
Tutorials on How to turn on Google Pixel without Power Button
Some people have been complaining that after continuous usage of Google Pixel, together with Pixel Xl, there is a certain error that could break the power button for Google pixel. This causes many people to have a broken power button, and be unable to use the power button. So how to turn off or on Google pixel if the power button is broken? Here are tutorials on how to turn on Google pixel without a power button.
For this tutorial, you will need a computer to do its job. If you are having a newer type of Mac, then you will also need a USB type C and B adapter in order to connect your Google Pixel with your computer.
The process itself is actually pretty simple and quick, so you don’t need to worry anymore about can’t turn on or off your Google pixel if your power button is broken.
How to charge Google Pixel without Charger
Steps On How To Turn On Google Pixel Even With The Broken Power Button
Now, we are going to explain to you how to turn on Google pixel without a power button on your phone.
- Make sure Pixel and Pixel XL is turned off – Press then hold down the button volume for some time, for a few seconds.
- While holding the button – Connect your phone with a computer by using a USB cable.
- Wait for the booting process – Wait for your phone in the booting process then proceed to download mode.
- Press down the volume rocker – You will need to cancel the operation by pressing down on the volume rocker button
- The phone will reboot – After that, your phone will reboot, and the screen will now be turned on
- Success – Now you will be able to turn on your Google Pixel and Pixel XL without even using the power button.
That’s the step on how to turn on Google pixel without a power button by using a USB cable and computer.