|How to reset Pixel Buds|
3 Simple Steps to How to Reset Pixel Buds
Table Of Contents
Just like other high-tech products you can find in the market now, Pixel Buds also develop issues when it comes to pairing. It can happen especially if you use the earbuds by Google with several different devices. So, what can you do how to reset Pixel Buds ? Here are easy steps to help you reset the earbuds.
How to Easily Reset Pixel Buds?
Before starting the reset Pixel buds, make sure that you clear the data through a reset. This will make it possible for you to connect the earbuds with your devices.
Once you have done with the process, you can do the steps below.
- First, you need to take the earbuds out of the case. Then, you have to clean them. In doing this, you need to make sure that you clean all contact points as well. This is important since if the contact points aren’t clean, they might reset one while leaving the other in the process. It, of course, will cause a new problem for the earbuds.
- Once you find the contacts are entirely clean, you can return the earbuds to their charging case. Make sure that you leave the case open. This will make it easier for you to see the top of the case where the orange indicator is located.
- For the next step, you need to hold the back button of these Pixel Buds behind the charging case to start the reset process. Make sure that you hold the button for about 30 seconds. Keep holding the button for that period of time even after the indicator light goes off.
After 30 seconds, you can let go of the back button. When doing this, you will see that the button blinks white and orange. This will continue to happen during the Reset Pixel Buds process.
Google Pixel Buds: Troubleshooting to Know
When your Google earbuds can’t connect to devices properly, knowing some troubleshooting tips will be very helpful.
To begin with, you can check if the Pixel earbuds are fully charged. You also need to make sure that Bluetooth used to connect the earbuds are on.
Another troubleshooting that might be helpful is to bring your Pixel Buds in range. If this action doesn’t work either, you can restart the device you are trying to connect the earbuds to.
Make sure that you go to Bluetooth when the said device comes back on and delete the pixels after that.
Google Pixel Buds Factory Reset
|Google Pixel Buds Factory Reset|
One of the devices that Google released is the Pixel Buds. Pixel Buds device is pretty good indeed.
But there are a few things you should know after buying the Pixel Buds. The first thing you should learn is how to charge and how to Google Pixel buds factory reset?
Don't worry! After factory reset pixel buds, Your device won't be a problem here.
All you have to do is factory reset Google Pixel buds. In an easy way and you can follow the simple steps below.
If you're looking for how to factory reset Pixel Buds, you've come to the right place.
One of the advantages of the Google Pixel Buds is that they are relatively easy to set up and use.
Setting it up is pretty simple; they are good enough even for those who don't know much about technology.
However, nothing is perfect, especially when it comes to electronic technology; at any time errors can certainly occur.
We've all experienced times when we misplaced our Pixel Buds. so there is an error in the settings.
This simple guide will teach you How to Factory Reset Pixel Buds? If you can't do anything or don't connect your headphones with your smartphone, use this guide to reset them.
The Real Steps Factory Reset Pixel Buds
- First, plug the charging case into a power source using a USB-A to USB-C cable for a factory reset.
- Make sure the Google Pixel case is properly installed and leave the charging case properly open.
- Then reset by pressing the pairing button on the back of the case for 30 seconds.
- When the status light stops flashing, you can release the pairing button.
- After releasing the pairing button, the status light will flash white and orange to indicate the reset process.
- When the reset is complete, the status light will start flashing white again.
- Once the status light turns white, the Pixel bud device is reset and ready to be paired with the smartphones.