|Pixel Buds Not Showing up on Bluetooth|
Google Pixel Buds Not Showing up on Bluetooth and How To Fixed it
Some users experience problems when using pixel buds, one of which is the pixel buds not showing up on bluetooth. This can happen to anyone and can be caused by several things.
Here's how to fix pixel buds that are not read by Bluetooth that you can do:
1. Forget Bluetooth Devices
If the pixel buds don't appear in the Bluetooth menu, here's the first way you can do it:
- Go to the Bluetooth menu and remove the pixel buds device.
- Open the charging case and leave it open. Also, make sure the pixel buds are securely attached.
- Press for 3 seconds the pairing button and wait for the status light on the white box to reflect.
- When finished, then you can add a new device and start the initial setup of the pixel buds connection.
2. Make sure the Pixel Buds Respond
Pixel buds not showing up on bluetooth can be solved in the following ways:
- Plug in the charging case with the supplied USB cable
- Try removing the pixel buds from the case
- Then insert one earbud into the case and watch the light. If the light turns orange, then try inserting another earbud.
How to Find my Google Pixel Buds
3. Reset Pixel Buds
How to fix pixel buds not showing up on Bluetooth by resetting it with these steps:
- Plug in the charging case and make sure the pixel buds are inserted in the case. Leave the case open
- Press and hold 30 seconds the pairing button on the back of the case
- If the status light has stopped bouncing, try releasing the pairing button.
- If the status light has flashed white and changed to orange, then returns to reflecting white, the reset is successful and the pixel buds are ready to be paired again.