|Google Pixel Symbols at Top of Screen|
Quick Settings Google Pixel Symbols at Top of Screen
Android has Google pixel which can manage everything quickly. There are several google pixel icons that you must know for quick settings.
Before knowing the google pixel symbols at top of screen, here's how to change settings from any screen using the quick settings option:
- Find the main settings by swiping down on the top screen of your phone.
- If you want to get all the quick settings menus, swipe and hold down until all the menus come out.
Google Pixel Settings Icon : How to Changes?
Delete, Move and Add Settings
There are lots of google pixel icons that we can add, move and remove via quick settings. Here's how:
- Swipe down from the top of the screen twice
- If you want to move, just drag the settings to where you want them.
- To add settings, you can drag and hold. If you want to delete, pull down the settings and click delete.
Get to know Google Pixel Symbols at Top of Screen
The following icons are displayed on the screen above your handphone or you can find them in the quick settings. Here are some symbols you need to know:
1. Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and Cellular
Here are some symbols in this menu:
- Airplane mode
- Quota Saver
- Mobile Connection
Pixel Buds Serial Number
2. Location and Account
Here's the location and account settings symbol:
- Near Here
- Nearby Sharing
- Users and Guests
3. Device, Display, and Sound
Here are the settings for google pixel symbols at top of screen:
- Battery saver
- Automatic rotation
- Sleep mode
- Camera access
- Dark theme
- Do not disturb
- Focus mode
- Invert colors
- Microphone access
- Night light
- Record screen
- TV remote