Google Payments Support
Google Payments Support | Do you need to pay online using your Google Pixel while buying something or other transactions online? If so, you certainly need the right app to do it.
Table Of Contents
- 1. Google Payments Support
- 2. Google Payments Support : How to use Google Pay?
- 3. Google Payments Support : Connected with Help Center
- 4. Google Payments Support : About Issues
- 5. 2+ Greatest Benefits of using Google Pay
- 6. Conclusion
Yes, the app is named Google Pay. In this good opportunity, you can learn how to use Google Pay on Pixel Phone by following the explanation below.
|Google Payments Support|
You can enjoy a service of Google Pixel tap and pay after knowing how to use it. So, have a good look at it.
Google Payments Support : How to use Google Pay?
To use Google Pay on Pixel Phone is not difficult if you know the way completely. Below are the tips you can try.
1. Touch and swipe up your home screen
First of all, you can go to your home screen. Then, you can touch it and swipe it up to show all apps of your Pixel Phone.
2. Navigate to Settings
After the phone display all apps, you can navigate to Settings. Choose the icon like a gear. After you find it, then just click it.
3. Go to Apps & Notifications
By clicking the Settings, there will appear several choices. From those choices, you can choose the Apps & Notification.
4. Click on Advanced
After choosing the Apps & Notifications, you can tap Advanced.
5. Tap on Default apps
Then, you can follow the fourth step by choosing the Default app.
6. Choose the Tap & Pay
The last, you can choose Tap & Pay to activate and use the Google Pay on your Pixel Phone.
After activating it, you can enjoy the service provided by the App, including paying anything with it.
Google Payments Support : Connected with Help Center
- Open and Click the Google Pay Help Center.
- At the top-right, click Get help. See your options to connect with a 'support specialist'.
- Select your issues.
- Choose the help topic that's relevant to your issues.
Notes: You can also contact customer service via Customer Care number toll free at: 1-800-419-0157.
Google Payments Support : About Issues
Below are some of the issues that arise when you use G Pay. And some steps you can take, Good luck.
Can I get my money back from Google Pay?
Google Pay supports partial refunds as well as a good reputation or even over-refunds through which much a lot extra money is actually refunded towards a customer compared to they paid out in their initial transaction.
For in-store refunds in transactions that included any one of the Google Pay passes, you can easily conjure up a call as well as update the balance on the card.
This is steps by steps for refund Google Pay:
- Explore refund request options On your computer, go to play.google.com/store/account.
- Then, Click Order History.
- Find the order you want to refund.
- Then Select Request a refund or Report a problem and choose the option that describes your situation.
- Finally, Complete the form and note that you'd like a refund.
Why can't I link my bank account to Google Pay?
Check to make sure that your bank works with UPI [Unified Payments Interface]. If it doesn't, your bank account won't work with Google Pay > then Open Google Pay .
Note: Make sure that you're using the latest version of the app.
Complaint on Google Pay with Submit product feedback & report an issue
- Firsly, Open the Google Pay applications.
- Faucet Menu Send feedback.
- Follow the instructions to submit your feedback. Make sure to check the "Include screenshot as well as logs" box.
2+ Greatest Benefits of using Google Pay
As the customers of Google Pay, you will get some benefits of it. Here are two best benefits you can enjoy.
1. Fast and easy purchases
Whenever you buy anything, you can purchase them fast and easily. When you have the Google Pay on your Pixel Phone, everything related to purchasing will be easy.
Just tap and pay for everything you need.
2. No cost
Google Pay is a kind of free mobile apps. It is available in the Google Play Store that you can download it without any charge.
Besides, you also do not need to pay extra transaction fees while using this app to pay something.
That is all about Google Payments Support for paying anything and the benefits you can get from it. Are you curious about this app? Just try it, then.