How to set up Pixel 5 fingerprint sensor QUICKLY
Pixel 5 is the best kind of phone that has come recently. There are many people waiting for his arrival. This is a favorite phone because it is equipped with some great and modern features. One great feature to enjoy is the Pixel 5 Fingerprint.
Table Of Contents
Yes, by using this Google Pixel 5 fingerprint, you can easily unlock your phone in a safe way. Nobody else will be able to unlock your phone because of the Pixel 5 Fingerprint Reader. So, it will be useful for you.
|How to set up pixel 5 fingerprint sensor|
My Favorite Articles:
How to unlock Google Pixel without losing data : This is FREE
How to set up pixel 5 fingerprint sensor not working
With regards to the Pixel 5 Fingerprint, you should know that there are simple steps to set it up. Are you curious about them guys? If so, just follow these methods properly!
- Swipe up on the screen: The first step you can take to set up a Pixel 5 fingerprint sensor is to touch and swipe the screen. In fact, it is used to display all applications. You can do this from the home screen.
- Navigate Settings: The second step is to navigate the Settings icon. Then, please select the Security and Location option.
- Tap Pixel Imprint: After the second step is complete, it is recommended that you tap on the Pixel Imprint option.
- Tap Next: From the "Unlock with Pixel Imprint" screen, you can tap the Next icon. If appears, please enter your current PIN, password or pattern.
- Select the backup screen lock option: In this section, you have to select an option to make it your backup screen lock. For example, Pixel Imprint + Pattern, and so on. Once you do, you can follow the instructions to set up a backup screen lock.
- Put your finger: You can do it this way on the "Touch sensor" screen. When you do, you have to wait for the phone to vibrate. Then, you can pick it up when it happens.
- Press the sensor: On the “lift then touch again” screen, you can continue by pressing the sensor multiple times until it shows done.
- Tap Done: You can end this process by tapping "Tap Done".
My Favorite Articles:
I dropped my google pixel and now it won't turn on : what should I do?
Will Google pixel 5 have fingerprint scanner?
Google pixel 5 have fingerprint scanner for Secure your cell phone. Because there is nothing in common between one fingerprint and another, the existence of the Google Pixel 5 Fingerprint will guarantee the security of your cellphone. This means that no one else will be able to unlock or unlock your phone using their fingerprint when it is locked. The phone will be unlocked with just your finger.
Benefits of Pixel 5 Fingerprint With this feature on your mobile, you will get several advantages of it. one of them is Quick unlock. With this feature, you can quickly unlock your phone. You can do this by simply placing your finger on the screen and the phone will unlock afterwards.
Well, that's all about how to setup Pixel 5 fingerprint sensor and the benefits of this feature. Enjoy this feature by getting this mobile.
How to Add Pixel 4a Fingerprint Sensor
I have a Google Pixel 4a here. I'm going to show you how to add a Pixel 4a fingerprint sensor as your password very very simple.
Before you activate the Google Pixel 4a fingerprint sensor, make sure you create a password to login to your smartphone.
|Pixel 4a fingerprint sensor|
why you need a pin or password is just in case if your Pixel 4a fingerprint doesn't work or maybe you burn your finger then the only other way to get into your smartphone.
so the first step for setting Pixel 4a fingerprint reader is go into your 'settings' on Google Pixel 4a. you can just swipe up to find your settings. After that you can follow the 6 steps below.
- Find and Tap on 'security'.
- Tap on 'Pixel imprint'
- Next Tap to 'set up fingerprint'.
- Please enter your pin and unlock Pixel imprint.
- click on 'next', and use multiple fingers.
- But you can only with One fingers, take it off, put it on, take it off, put it on, until makes a 'full circle' set up.
- Finally is Tap on done.
Anyway so the Pixel 4a fingerprint sensor or fingerprint password is on now. so pretty simple good luck.