Table Of Contents
|How to Set up Night Light on Google Pixel and Pixel XL|
Here are some tips Google pixels that will help nightlight on Google pixel to set up and get rid of harmful Blues by manually enable or disable night light. A few hours before your usual bedtime.
My Favorite Article: How to Backup Photo and Videos on Google Pixel Phone
7 Steps to Set up Night Light on Google PixelUsers can navigate settings on the device the app or simply drag the notification bar to access settings down. Then it's just a few taps away, and the screen turns red rapidly.
- On the home screen, swipe from the notification bar down.
- Tap the Settings icon on the right side.
- Go to Settings Then tap on the display.
- Select nightlight Then Schedule.
- Tap automatically switch.
- You will now see the possibility to set up a schedule: Select (recommended) Never, Custom schedule, or sunset to sunrise.
- for the night light to allow automatic, automatic at the scheduled time under Status toggle on / off.
|7 Steps to Set up Night Light on Google Pixel|
My Favorite Article: How to Adjust Your Screen to Fall Asleep Earlier on Pixel Phone
How Quickly Turn On and Off Night Light
- Swipe down on the notification shade
- Swipe to go back down the Quick Settings menu.
- Tap the night light icon (moon) to easily turn on or off the light.
|How Quickly Turn On and Off Night Light|
My Favorite Article: How to Find Photos Faster on Google Pixel PhoneThe night light can be easily switched on and off and will be activated with the sunrise and sunset based on the time of day or automatic on / off. It also uses display sensors possible based on adapting to ambient brightness for the best experience.