Google Pixel 4a won't turn on done by connecting to a PC, Calm down and don't panic. Try following these steps.
|Google Pixel 4a Won't Turn On|
What should you do if my Pixel 4a won't turn on? And After you connect the device to the pc and it turns out that. The next step to do :
- With your smartphone connected to the wall outlet or PC, press and hold the Power and Volume Down keys at the same time.
- Do this for at least 20 secs. If there’s a red LED light, it means the battery has been fully discharged.
- Make sure to allow the smartphone to charge for at least 30 minutes before you attempt to power it back on.
- If Google Android icon and the word “Start” with an arrow around it when charging, you’ll need to charge the device for 30 minutes before restarting it.
- After charging for 30 minutes, press and hold the Power Buttons and Then Restart.
Finally my Pixel 4a won't turn on still happens. The next step is to take it to the nearest service center. For the record, make sure that the company is already working with Google.