How to split the screen in Google Pixel : Android 10
Having an Android 10 smartphone that offers full features, perfect storage and big RAM would be nice. However, it would be even cooler if your phone could multi-task. If available, you can use two applications at the same time. Amazing, right? You can do this on Pixel by using the split screen. Then, how to split screen in Google Pixel instantly?
Table Of Contents
Well, in this article, we will discuss it. Apart from that, we will also cover things related to how to use split screen on Google Pixel. All right, let's have a look!
|split screen in Google Pixel|
My Favorite Articles: How to set up pixel 5 fingerprint sensor : SIMPLY and QUICKLY
Steps to Split Screen in Google Pixel
If you want to know how to split screen on Google Pixel, we suggest you do the steps below!
- go to the home button.
- Then swipe up any space to the left or right.
- Select the 'application icon' which you wish to separate.
- After that, tap on the split screen option.
- Open the second application which you will separate.
- Set the size, layout, and windows by dragging the little white sliders.
- If you want to return to a single window, you need to drag the slider up or down. That is all.
2. Using a special application:
You can use the app to split the screen on your Google Pixel. There are lots of apps available but Google Pixel XL is the best. This is because it works really fast. Apart from that, it is compatible with all Android devices. You can download it by buying it for around USD $ 799 on the Google Store.
My Favorite Articles: How to unlock Google Pixel without losing data : This is FREE
Things to Mention about Dual Screen on Google Series Like Pixel 2, Pixel 3, Pixel 3a, Pixel 4, Pixel 4a or Pixel 5
Once you understand how to dual screen, you should also know how to use it.
- Why can't split the screen? You may have followed all the steps written for split screen on your Pixel. However, why didn't it work? However, you should know that there are some apps that don't support split screen mode. Therefore, you cannot share the application even if you have done it correctly. You can search the internet for an app that doesn't support split screen.
- Change the screen size: When you use split screen, you can set the screen size of the two apps you use. To do this, you can simply drag the bar in the middle to change the application screen size.
So, that was about how to split screen in Google Pixel which hopefully will be a useful reference for anyone who needs it.