6 Steps How To Reset a Google Pixel 4
In most cases, restarting the phone does not solve this issue. Your phone still is in error. Thus, you need to do a How To Reset a Google Pixel 4.
Unfortunately, there is a weakness in doing this method. It will erase all your essential data in your Pixel 4. It will turn your device into its original settings like new.
|How To Reset a Google Pixel 4|
It is better to back up those data before starting Google Pixel 4 reset. The below instruction tells you how to do it.
- Make sure your phone is on. Select and tap the Settings on the device.
- Once you can access it, you have to scroll down. Do it until you get Back up and reset. Then, tap this button.
- After that, proceed by Tap Factory data.
- Continue the process by finding out the Reset Google Pixel 4. You can scroll down and then tap it.
- Next, you are required to do authentication. You have to enter your PIN or Password.
- Once you can enter it, tap the Delete all.
How To Reset a Google Pixel 4 will delete all of its contents as well. It makes your smartphone turns as a first day bought. Nobody can access your files and passwords after this Reset.
CheckTutupCommentNext Post Previous Post