Force Restart Google Pixel Phone : How to?
Google is now trying a smartphone product to solve the Google pixel phone. Well, it is getting more and more popular because it completely Apps brings together with its functions. Moreover, it is affordable. However, it could find even a problem while using this device. It can suddenly frozen or irresponsible. Do not worry. They have to just start again. Then how to force restart Google pixel phone when it is irresponsible? Well, there are two ways your pixel smartphone to restart. They are Hard reset and soft reset pixels Phone. You will be in both directions soon discuss below!
Table Of Contents
- 1. How to Soft Reset Google Pixel Phone
- 2. How to Force Restart Using Hard Reset on Google Pixel Phone
- 3. Hard Reset Google Pixel to Factory Settings and Some Preparation
- 4. How to Hard Reset Google Pixel in 6 Easy Steps
- 5. Preparation before Hard Reset to Factory Settings on Your Google Pixel
- 6. Google Pixel Hard Reset Can Make Productive Again?
- 7. Google Pixel Hard Reset Without Buttons
- 8. Google Pixel Hard Reset With Buttons
|How to Force Restart Google Pixel Phone If It Is Frozen?|
My Favorite Article: How to Set up Face Unlock on Google Pixel Phone
How to Soft Reset Google Pixel PhoneIf your pixels frozen phone, you should calm down. You soft reset carefully. Why soft reset? This is because it is easy to do. Also, you will not lose your data. Let us examine how to soft reset Google Pixel Phone is below!
- Press and hold the power button that exists on the upper right side of the smartphone itself.
- Keep it vibrates and down until it restarts by itself. Normally you have to hold the button for 7 to 10 seconds.
- If your device is shut down, repeat steps one and two to be successful.
|How to Soft Reset Google Pixel Phone|
My Favorite Article: How to Hide Pictures on Google Pixel Phone Using Private Mode
How to Force Restart Using Hard Reset on Google Pixel PhoneIf your pixels are slower because you install unpermitted Apps, for example, it is best to do a hard reset. You might know it as a factory reset. You must realize that your permanent smart phone reset with all data on the phone to delete. It includes photos, videos, apps, and others.
Still interested in your device hard reset this? Then some steps have on how to Hard Reset on Google Pixel Phone below!
- Press and hold the power button off your frozen or irresponsible smartphone. The button is located on the upper right side of the unit already removed.
- Press the power button at the same time along with the volume button. Do it for 5 to 10 seconds.
- will be from these buttons when the quick start mode will see on the phone's screen.
- Tap the recovery mode. Then, wait until you see appear the Android robot icon image.
- Repeat step number 2. However, selects the volume up button instead of the volume button.
- Select factory reset or wipe all data. Wait it works.
- Tap new system starts now. Then your phone itself will start the data. And Voila! Your device will be as you first buy, it is new to his factory only apps.
|How to Force Restart Using Hard Reset on Google Pixel Phone|
My Favorite Article: How to Unlock Google Pixel Phone without a Password
Know the benefits of How to Force Restart Google Pixel Phone After, it is advisable to have a choice to fix your mistakes.
Hard Reset Google Pixel to Factory Settings and Some Preparation
Every smartphone Likes Google Pixel 2, Google Pixel 3, Pixel 3a and Google Pixel 4 always comes with factory settings where utility has a big effect. However, not everyone is able to do it because this method is rarely used. By the way, how to Hard Reset Google Pixel?
You definitely never expect anything to go wrong on your high-end smartphone. However, it is fine to know as a way of anticipation. On the other hand, mastering resetting Google Pixel to factory setting is very important. Let's add your knowledge of these settings along with some information.
How to Hard Reset Google Pixel in 6 Easy Steps
Some problems ask you to Hard reset their Google Pixel as the only solution. Usually, they do it because the phone starts slowing down. They can't type the keyboard and so on. As it turns out, resetting to factory settings doesn't take time and steps.
You'll do it in about 60 minutes with these 6 steps:
- Go to Settings and Select This.
- Keep pressing System Options, Advanced, and reset.
- Then Tap Erase all data (factory reset) then Reset phone. Have your PIN, pattern or password ready if necessary.
- Tap Erase everything. Its function is to delete all data from the internal storage of your phone.
- Then tap select the restart option after the process of deleting your cellphone data is complete.
- Restore data that you have previously backed up.
|Hard Reset Google Pixel|
Preparation before Hard Reset to Factory Settings on Your Google Pixel
Performing a hard reset from factory settings means that all data on the phone is gone. Are you willing to lose all pictures, contacts, some important information? Follow these tips to avoid it below:
1. Username and password
In the third step above, you will likely have to enter your username and password. Check by opening Settings and tapping Accounts and Google (optional). After that, you may see your username and password. Don't forget about screen lock or pattern to unlock phone.
2. Backup Data
First, You must Back up all data on your phone to your Google account. If you don't back it up, you will permanently lose all data. Meanwhile, you can recover data from your Google Account.
3. Plug & Connect
Factory reset can take up to an hour to charge your Google Pixel phone. Leave them connected until the reset is complete. Apart from power, also connect to a Wi-Fi or cellular network until the process is complete.
Knowing Hard Reset Google Pixel to factory settings can give you more peace of mind. When there is a problem, you can do it yourself (reset) without bringing it to the service center. Cool!
Google Pixel Hard Reset Can Make Productive Again?
Google Pixel Hard Reset with 2 Methode can set the Pixel back to factory default data and settings. Be Carefull This Methode can Make Erase all data from your phone storage.
|Google Pixel Hard Reset|
Google Pixel Hard Reset Without Buttons
- Go to “Settings”
- Then “Backup & reset”
- Click “Factory data reset”
- Then “RESET PHONE“
Google Pixel Hard Reset With Buttons
- Please make the device POWER OFF.
- Press and hold the “Power” and “Volume Down”.
- Press volume buttons Then Select “Recovery Mode“ or "Factory Reset".
- Press and hold “Power Buttons” to Confirm.
- Select "Yes > delete all user data" with hold "power buttons".
- To Restart Now please select "reboot system now"
- Success Google Pixel Hard Reset Done.