How to hide pictures on Google Pixel Phone using the private mode, You can follow these steps. If you have a Google Pixel Phone, you can use a great camera to take some photos. You can hide your image from being able to see other people. Do you want to know about the ways? Just give good attention to the simple ways below!
Table Of Contents
|Hide Pictures on Google Pixel Phone|
My Favorite Article:
How to Use Google Pixel 3 Top Shot in Simple STEP
How to Hide Pictures on Google Pixel Phone Using Private ModeBefore knowing it, it is better for you that the private mode to know several different media types can support. It includes photos and videos. Well, these are the 7 steps that you should do.
- Swipe down the screen First, please delete the screen to the list of options to find down. You may it from the top of the screen by doing two fingers.
- Select Private Mode After finding the list of options, just select the icon of the Private Mode.
- Enter PIN If you entered the private mode, you should also enter a PIN.
- Turn Private Mode On Then, the fourth step is turn on the icon of the private mode.
- Go to the photo to do after the fourth step, what to do? Yes, you have to go to the photo or file that you want to hide. So it is only in the private mode makes visible.
- Select files In this case, you need to select the files or photos you want to hide. Then simply select the menu button of the overflow, which is in the upper right corner.
- Select Move Finally, you can hide your photos or images by selecting click on the icon of Move.
|How to Hide Pictures on Google Pixel Phone Using Private Mode|
My Favorite Article:
How do I set up voicemail on Google pixel 3a?
How to Disable Private Mode on Google Pixel PhoneIn addition to private mode to use, you can also disable it on Google pixel Phone. Now, you have a want to know? Here are the steps.
- Swipe down the screen In order disable the private mode on Google pixel, you must wipe down the screen first. In this way can be found of options list. You can do it from the top of the screen by doing two fingers.
- Select Private Mode From the list of options, select the private mode.
- Disable Private Mode Well, Google Pixel 3 will return to normal mode.
|How to Disable Private Mode on Google Pixel Phone|
My Favorite Article:That's all the steps How to hide Pictures on Google Pixel Phone use private mode. In addition, it also predicts the ways to disable the private mode. Hopefully it may be helpful to you who need it.
How to Set up Face Unlock on Google Pixel Phone
How to Lock Photos on Google Pixel
How to Lock Photos on Google Pixel, before you have to prepare a folder. Because what will be locked is the folder containing the photos that you will lock.
The Locked Folder allows you keep any photos you wish to conceal behind a localized lock-and-key. This consists of points such as restaurant receipts, identification various other photos, and cards .
You could by hand removal the photos you wish to be stored to the Locked Folder or establish your camera app to conserve them there. Any photos submitted away will not reveal up in shared albums, Memories, or any apps on your gadget that need album access.
Any time you wish to access the photos, you will need to utilize your Google Pixel, Pixel 2, Pixel 3, Pixel 3a, Pixel 4, Pixel 4a, and Pixel 5 passcode or fingerprint.
There are caveats to utilizing the Locked Folder. Each the authorities assistance web page, you could removal photos from the Locked Folder and permanently delete them.
However you cannot edit or share them or send out them to the trash. You cannot include them to a photo book either, or share those products to external apps such as Instagram or Twitter and google.
They will not reveal up on smart displays such as the Nest Center or with the Chromecast. You likewise cannot back up any products, which is a significant bummer thinking about comparable apps such as Samsung Protected Folder back up that data in an encrypted setting.
The Locked Photos Folder looked like it would certainly be the type of function where you might upload precious memories and not always communicate with the Photos cloud. However photos put in the Locked Photos folder are stored in the Google Photos app library, under Utilities.