How to hide pictures on Google Pixel Phone using the private mode, You can follow these steps. If you have a Google Pixel Phone, you can use a great camera to take some photos. You can hide your image from being able to see other people. Do you want to know about the ways? Just give good attention to the simple ways below!
Table Of Contents
|Hide Pictures on Google Pixel Phone|
My Favorite Article: How to Use Google Pixel 3 Top Shot in Simple STEP
How to Hide Pictures on Google Pixel Phone Using Private ModeBefore knowing it, it is better for you that the private mode to know several different media types can support. It includes photos and videos. Well, these are the 7 steps that you should do.
- Swipe down the screen First, please delete the screen to the list of options to find down. You may it from the top of the screen by doing two fingers.
- Select Private Mode After finding the list of options, just select the icon of the Private Mode.
- Enter PIN If you entered the private mode, you should also enter a PIN.
- Turn Private Mode On Then, the fourth step is turn on the icon of the private mode.
- Go to the photo to do after the fourth step, what to do? Yes, you have to go to the photo or file that you want to hide. So it is only in the private mode makes visible.
- Select files In this case, you need to select the files or photos you want to hide. Then simply select the menu button of the overflow, which is in the upper right corner.
- Select Move Finally, you can hide your photos or images by selecting click on the icon of Move.
|How to Hide Pictures on Google Pixel Phone Using Private Mode|
My Favorite Article: How do I set up voicemail on Google pixel 3a?
How to Disable Private Mode on Google Pixel PhoneIn addition to private mode to use, you can also disable it on Google pixel Phone. Now, you have a want to know? Here are the steps.
- Swipe down the screen In order disable the private mode on Google pixel, you must wipe down the screen first. In this way can be found of options list. You can do it from the top of the screen by doing two fingers.
- Select Private Mode From the list of options, select the private mode.
- Disable Private Mode Well, Google Pixel 3 will return to normal mode.
|How to Disable Private Mode on Google Pixel Phone|
My Favorite Article: How to Set up Face Unlock on Google Pixel PhoneThat's all the steps How to hide Pictures on Google Pixel Phone use private mode. In addition, it also predicts the ways to disable the private mode. Hopefully it may be helpful to you who need it.