Sometimes, when a mobile user finds her cell phone in trouble, most users choose the Factory Reset Google Pixel and Pixel XL Phone again as to fix her phone in no time. restore another good reason, the pixels and pixel XL factories is to get a restart on the smartphone.
However, you should know before you reset the factory settings Google pixel do, you should avoid all the files and information secure data loss. How to data on Google pixel or pixels XL back is reset in Settings > Backup &. There are two ways to make the factory reset, here are two ways to do a factory reset:
|Factory Reset Google Pixel and Pixel XL Phone|
Table Of Contents
My Favorite Content: How to Set Up Google Assistant on Pixel 3 Easy?
How to do Factory Reset Google Pixel and Pixel XL Phone
- Open the pixels or pixel XL notification section and select the gear icon to open the settings.
- From the settings page, select Backup and listed under User and fuse reset
- Make sure that all were secured to the bottom of the screen, the key, and then select Reset Device.
- Select Delete all and wait for the process to end and restart the phone.
|How to do Factory Reset Google Pixel and Pixel XL Phone|
How to Factory Reset Google Pixel and Pixel XL with Hardware ButtonsIf you do a factory reset, but you get that touchscreen is not responding, so that the problems menu have access to, or maybe you forget your lock pattern, then you should do is reset your pixels and pixel XL board by hardware key.
- Turn pixels or XL.
- Hold the Up volume, home button and power buttons at the same time until you see the Android icon.
- With volume down select data / factory reset and press Power button swipe to select it.
- Leiser highlight With Yes - delete all user data and press the power to select it.
- Once pixels or XL is restarted, then use key power which, to select it.
- If pixels or XL restarts, everything will be cleared and will be ready to be reinstalled.
|How to Factory Reset Google Pixel and Pixel XL with Hardware Buttons|