Google pixels and pixel XL owners some problems as some delays, breakdowns, or always freezes can, that's fair because your mobile phone is often used. The problems are easy solutions with two different problems solved. If you have Google pixels and pixel XL, below these steps will help clear the cache on Google pixels and pixel XL.
Table Of Contents
|How To Clear Cache on Google Pixel and Pixel XL?|
My Favorite Content: How to Set Up Google Assistant on Pixel 3 Easy?
Guide to Clear Cache on Google Pixel and Pixel XLGoogle pixel or pixels XL has two different cache types. The first is the application cache, and the other is the System cache. This application allows cache temporary data for a better aid will be saved when switch between applications. Meanwhile, the system cache on pixels or XL the same thing, because that is the distance of the system cache, it can fix.
|Guide to Clear Cache on Google Pixel and Pixel XL|
My Favorite Content: How To Factory Reset Google Pixel and Pixel XL Phone?
Steps to remove app cache in Google Pixel or Pixel XLThey need to know before making sure that data do delete make that you have performed a backup if you do not want stored by the application, such as username, password, game progress, preferences, settings, etc., lose all the information. For those who want to try removing the app cache to do on your phone, you can follow the Google pixels tips below:
- Turn your pixels or XL.
- Go to Settings> App Manager.
- Select to delete the cache the app.
- Once you select the app, look for the app info screen.
- Select Clear cache.
- To clear the apps cache for all app, Search Settings then Storage.
- Select to delete all application cache at the same cached data.
My Favorite Content: How to Enter Google Pixel into Recovery Mode?
What if clearing the app cache does not help?If you have cleared the cache, but the solution did not work, the next best option to uninstall the app and restart the device. It is important to note that before you, you have to be backed up all data reset pixels or XL to not be deleted during the restart process. Then you can create a system cache wipe perform.
|What if clearing the app cache does not help?|
My Favorite Content: How to Fix Google Pixel Doesn't Turn ON?
Steps to clear the system cache on the Google Pixel or Pixel XL
- Turn off the pixels or XL.
- Press and hold the Volume Up, Power and Home buttons at the same time until the Android logo shows and the phone vibrates.
- is the Power button can then, keeping the other keys.
- Use the volume buttons to highlight the bottom to scroll cache partition wiping.
- Press the power button.
- Scroll to Yes, and press the power button.
- Scroll start to reboot and press the net.
- Your pixels or pixel XL will start with a cleared system cache.