Table Of Contents
The best way you can do to fix your phone, in a short time to normalcy back. However, in addition to recommend that a factory reset Pixel to do on the smartphone, you are also advised to defer our device as a last resort.
|Reset Google Pixel|
My Favorite Article:
How To Factory Reset Google Pixel and Pixel XL Phone?
How to do a Factory Reset Google Pixel or Pixel XLFactory reset Google Pixel, If you delete it done. select the option to reboot your device. Then you can restore your data from backup. If you have tried the above suggestions, but your phone still has problems, then recovery mode will help you Pixel Factory reset.
|How to do a Factory Reset Google Pixel or Pixel XL|
- Open the Settings app on your Google pixels or XL.
- Under Personal, tap Backup & reset.
- Now select Factory data reset> Reset phone.
- If you have set a password for your phone, you will be prompted to enter it.
- When prompted, tap Delete all.
My Favorite Article:
How to Enter Google Pixel into Recovery Mode?
How to Quickly Reset Google Pixel using Recovery ModeBefore you start Reset Google pixel, remember that you have the data you have saved on your phone. Here are reset in recovery mode the steps Google pixel.
|How to Quickly Reset Google Pixel using Recovery Mode|
My Favorite Article:
How to Fix Google Pixel Doesn't Turn ON?
- Turn your pixels or XL.
- Keep the volume down button and press and hold the power button is turned on to the phone. You will start seeing it on the screen.
- Here you need to lower the volume to navigate and use the power button to select an option.
- Press the Volume Down button highlight Recovery mode and then the power button used to start the recovery mode. You will see an Android boot image with an exclamation point or "No Command".
- Press Next and hold the power button, and while keeping it, press the Volume Up button once. Then let the power button.
- Now navigate Wipe data/factory reset and then use the power button to select it.
- Confirm the action by clicking Yes.
- After resetting, you now use the power button to select the Reboot System.
Reset Google Pixel and Pixel XL is expected to do that you could fix some problems to help you with your new phone launched pixels.
Sometimes, when a mobile user finds her cell phone in trouble, most users choose the Factory Reset Google Pixel and Pixel XL Phone again as to fix her phone in no time. restore another good reason, the pixels and pixel XL factories is to get a restart on the smartphone.
|Factory Reset Google Pixel and Pixel XL Phone|
My Favorite Article:
How To Clear Cache on Google Pixel and Pixel XL?
However, you should know before you reset the factory settings Google pixel do, you should avoid all the files and information secure data loss. How to data on Google pixel or pixels XL back is reset in Settings > Backup &. There are two ways to make the factory reset, here are two ways to do a factory reset:
How to do Factory Reset Google Pixel and Pixel XL Phone Without Buttons
- Open the pixels or pixel XL notification section and select the gear icon to open the settings.
- From the settings page, select Backup and listed under User and fuse reset
- Make sure that all were secured to the bottom of the screen, the key, and then select Reset Device.
- Select Delete all and wait for the process to end and restart the phone.
|How to do Factory Reset Google Pixel and Pixel XL Phone|
My Favorite Article:
How to Swipe Notifications on Google Pixel Phone
How to Factory Reset Google Pixel and Pixel XL with Hardware Buttons
- Turn pixels or XL.
- Hold the Up volume, home button and power buttons at the same time until you see the Android icon.
- With volume down select data / factory reset and press Power button swipe to select it.
- Leiser highlight With Yes - delete all user data and press the power to select it.
- Once pixels or XL is restarted, then use key power which, to select it.
- If pixels or XL restarts, everything will be cleared and will be ready to be reinstalled.
|How to Factory Reset Google Pixel and Pixel XL with Hardware Buttons|
Factory Reset Google Pixel 2if your pixel 2 or pixel 2 xl misbehaving or maybe you're selling. and you want to wipe it clean. you can do a factory reset Pixel 2.
Pixel 2 factory reset you want to do, follow the steps below:
- you're gonna go to 'settings'.
- Then tap on 'system'.
- Select 'reset'.
- Finally tap on 'factory data reset'.
- it's gonna show all your accounts here scroll down tap reset Pixel 2.
- put in your PIN and then tap erase everything to get rid of everything.
- Finished and go back to factory settings.
when you do a Pixel 3 factory reset. you're deleting everything on your phone okay. so maybe you're doing factory reset Pixel 3 if you want to sell your smartphone.
or Factory reset Google Pixel 3 want to start fresh again or maybe your device's like lagging. and you're having errors and you just want to clean slate anyways.
I'm do a factory reset on my Flagship here hopefully if I have anything important that you have a backup okay.
so there's two ways to do a factory reset Google Pixel 3. we can do a reset we would actually have to login to the phone to do it, or with buttons.
- With the smartphone on or off doesn't matter where you're at we want to 'press and hold two buttons' down okay.
- Press and hold power button volume down okay don't worry about what's going on your screen just keep holding until we get to this menu coming up.
- Just wait it's coming don't let go yeah okay.
- Here we go so here's the 'fastboot menu'.
- You can see up here it says start use the volume down rockers and we need to go to 'recovery mode'.
- so it's gonna start right now let me go down power off.
- Then we're going to end up into the no command page which is right here.
- what I want you to do is press and hold the power button and then quickly just press volume up.
- okay so follow along with me ready I'm gonna press and hold the power button press and hold right now volume up once.
- and there we go and now we're actually into the 'Android recovery menu' here.
- we want to go down to where it says 'wipe data/factory reset'.
so from here I'm gonna go ahead to select it, I'm gonna press on the power button right here and then right here is asking us you know are you sure you want to do this.
Pixel 3 factory reset cannot be undone and it's highlighted oh no I'm gonna go go ahead and go down to yes. and then I'm gonna go ahead and okay it.
You can see it doing a formatting the data right here on the very bottom here give us a second. it's done now we can go ahead and reboot system now.
Reset Pixel 3 already highlighted for us, so let me go ahead and click on the power to select it. and now it's in a process of doing this thing and everything on this phone is going to be long gone.
Pixel 3a Factory reset as if you just bought the phone brand new and took it out of the box. okay so first thing you want to do is go ahead and power off.
your phone just press and hold the power button. and then go ahead and power off.
Must remember once, we do the factory reset you will lose everything on your smartphone. your photos videos your documents everything is going to be long gone. so hopefully you have it back up okay.
- so while your phone is off what you want to do factory reset Pixel 3a with two buttons combination.
- Firsly, press and hold those two buttons do not let go until this menu pops up.
- I gotta let go as soon as I see this okay the first time I kept holding it too long okay.
- it says power off now it says barcode down again we're looking for recovery mode okay.
- so here's recovery mode if I go down again oops restore a bootloader.
- let me go up back up to recovery mode not to select this simply Fauced on the power button.
- there's a power button right there now it's going to go ahead and go into this no command.
- now we need to do from here is we need to press and hold the power button while we're holding down the power button just press the volume up once okay.
- so press and hold the power button and then volume up once and then let go and now we are in the Android recovery menu here.
- Please go and use your volume rockers and you can go ahead and scroll down to where it says 'wipe data/factory reset'.
- Select it go ahead and press the power button and now this message here pops up again in read it says wipe all user data this cannot be undone guys.
After you do the Reset Pixel 3a, Then once you press this power button. it's going to start formatting everything back to the original setting is going to reboot. the Smartphone and you have no way of going back.
maybe your flagship has a virus so you need reset Pixel 4. maybe it's like not working properly. Google Pixel 4 Factory reset want to just reset everything on the device back to its factory condition.
also maybe your phone has a password and you can get into it a lock screen password. you can do a factory reset and it will erase that. so that you can log back into your smartphone and start using it normally again.
so I'm gonna show you 4 methods to do. it first let's go ahead and do it through the settings. and then I'll show you how to do it with the device powered on.
- Go to Menu, in settings scroll down all the way to where it says 'system'.
- Then here in system we're gonna go towards just 'advanced'.
- and then here in advanced we're gonna have an option that says 'reset options'.
- so that's what we're gonna use the 'erase all data' is the option to do the factory reset Google Pixel 4.
Reset Google Pixel 4 letting you know that everything is gonna be erased. so make sure you do backup anything. that you don't want deleted because everything will be deleted.
so once factory reset Pixel 4 ready go ahead and hit erase all data. and then it's gonna ask you to come from one more time. and hit erase all data once you do that the reset process will begin. and it will take maybe about a minute.
The steps that you must follow for Pixel 4a Factory Reset:
- first of all next thing is go into your settings on your Google 4a.
- Just look for your 'settings'.
- and then from here what you want to do is you want to scroll down to the third to the bottom.
- it says 'system' here tap on Pixel 4a.
- You want to fauced on 'advanced'.
- Then right here it says 'reset options' so go ahead and fauced on that.
- if you look right here it says 'erase all data/factory reset' so go ahead and tap on that.
- on here if you're signed into a Google mail or google account it's going to show down here.
- next thing you want to do to proceed is click down here which is 'erase all data'.
- Go ahead and follow the prompts until your phone 'reboots'.
- Finished, the Pixel 4a back up and running.
|Factory Reset Pixel 4a|