2 Ways How to Reset Google Pixel and Pixel XL you should know to identifications various problems that you experience on Android phones. most people will certainly do a reset on the phone, because that's the quickest way and the best way you can do to fix your phone, in a short time to normalcy back. However, in addition to recommend that a factory reset to do on the phone, you are also advised to defer our device as a last resort.
Hard reset the phone you can do yourself to fix almost any problem that is occurring on your Android smartphone an action that you can do before you bring the phone to your support center to get professional technical support. Below are some ways Google pixels and pixel Xl Reset phone.
Table Of Contents
|Reset Google Pixel|
My Favorite Article: How To Factory Reset Google Pixel and Pixel XL Phone?
How to do a Factory Reset Google Pixel or Pixel XLIf you delete it done, select the option to reboot your device. Then you can restore your data from backup. If you have tried the above suggestions, but your phone still has problems, then recovery mode will help you reset Google thoroughly pixels or XL.
|How to do a Factory Reset Google Pixel or Pixel XL|
- Open the Settings app on your Google pixels or XL.
- Under Personal, tap Backup & reset.
- Now select Factory data reset> Reset phone.
- If you have set a password for your phone, you will be prompted to enter it.
- When prompted, tap Delete all.
My Favorite Article: How to Enter Google Pixel into Recovery Mode?
How to Quickly Reset Google Pixel using Recovery ModeBefore you start Reset Google pixel, remember that you have the data you have saved on your phone. Here are reset in recovery mode the steps Google pixel.
|How to Quickly Reset Google Pixel using Recovery Mode|
My Favorite Article: How to Fix Google Pixel Doesn't Turn ON?
- Turn your pixels or XL.
- Keep the volume down button and press and hold the power button is turned on to the phone. You will start seeing it on the screen.
- Here you need to lower the volume to navigate and use the power button to select an option.
- Press the Volume Down button highlight Recovery mode and then the power button used to start the recovery mode. You will see an Android boot image with an exclamation point or "No Command".
- Press Next and hold the power button, and while keeping it, press the Volume Up button once. Then let the power button.
- Now navigate Wipe data/factory reset and then use the power button to select it.
- Confirm the action by clicking Yes.
- After resetting, you now use the power button to select the Reboot System.
My Favorite Article: How To Clear Cache on Google Pixel and Pixel XL?Reset Google Pixel and Pixel XL is expected to do that you could fix some problems to help you with your new phone launched pixels.
My Favorite Article: How to Swipe Notifications on Google Pixel Phone