How To Factory Reset a Google Pixel 4
How To Factory Reset a Google Pixel 4? This first way we're going to do a Pixel 4 factory reset. You have to be you have to log into your phone.
|How To Factory Reset a Google Pixel 4|
Factory reset Pixel 4 cause all your important photos and videos and documents are going to be erased so hopefully you already have a backup.
How To Factory Reset Pixel 4
How To Factory Reset Pixel 4, The steps that you must follow for this:
- first of all next thing is go into your settings on your Google 4a.
- Just look for your 'settings'.
- and then from here what you want to do is you want to scroll down to the third to the bottom.
- it says 'system' here tap on Pixel 4a.
- You want to fauced on 'advanced'.
- Then right here it says 'reset options' so go ahead and fauced on that.
- if you look right here it says 'erase all data/factory reset' so go ahead and tap on that.
- on here if you're signed into a Google mail or google account it's going to show down here.
- next thing you want to do to proceed is click down here which is 'erase all data'.
- Go ahead and follow the prompts until your phone 'reboots'.
- Finished, the Pixel 4a back up and running.
Don't forget guys the factory reset Google Pixel 4, you're going to be erasing everything on smartphone.
How To Factory Reset a Google Pixel 4, basically if they want a clean memory or they have issues on their Smartphone. They just want to start back over or maybe if they want to sell the phone again.
CheckTutupCommentNext Post Previous Post