Then how to take advantage of this feature. And you should know How to turn on Google assistant on Pixel 4. Try to understand the steps below.
|How to turn on Google assistant on Pixel 4|
But those who have already turned on the feature, sometimes you don't want to be disturbed. So having to know How to turn off Google assistant on Pixel 4. It will definitely be useful.
- Your Voice: Say "Hey Google" or "Ok Google"
- Then Squeeze: On Pixel 2, Pixel 3, and Pixel 4a, squeeze the bottom half of your phone.
- Swipe: Please Swipe up from the bottom left or right corner of your phone.
- Tap on Your Pixel 4 or Pixel 4 XL: In the search bar, Then Tap on Assistant - Assistant.
- Finally Press: On Google Pixel 4 and Google Pixel 4 XL, Just Press and hold the Power button.
How? Has it been practiced? However, if there are difficulties in How to turn on Google assistant on Pixel 4, please comment below. We believe we can provide the best solution.