Table Of Contents
|How to Enter Google Pixel into Recovery Mode?|
My Favorite Content: How to Set Up Google Assistant on Pixel 3 Easy?
Guide to enter Google Pixel into Recovery ModeYou need volume buttons to scroll and Power button, use a menu option.
- Turn your Google pixel completely.
- Start Google pixel recovery mode by pressing and holding Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time for a few seconds.
- When you see the Android logo, press the power button, and hold.
- Now, hold down the power button, press the Volume Up button once and then release the Power button.
|Guide to enter Google Pixel into Recovery Mode|
My Favorite Content: How To Factory Reset Google Pixel and Pixel XL Phone?
How to boot Google Pixel into Recovery Mode using ADB on Windows
- Connect your Pixel device to your PC with a USB cable and install ADB / USB driver for
- Google pixel on your computer.
- Navigate to android-SDK-windows \ platform-tools, and open the command prompt (Shift + right-click> Open Command Prompt).
- Type the following command and press Enter.
- ADB reboot recovery - Windows
- Your Google pixels are turned off and boot into recovery mode.
How to boot Google Pixel Recovery Mode on MacAfter installing the USB driver / ADB ADB drivers and configuration on your Mac, then do the following steps:
- Connect to your Mac USB cable your pixels.
- Open the Terminal and enter the following command. Replace <path> with the location of the Android SDK.
- / <Path> / android-sdk-macosx / platform-tools / ADB reboot restore and press Enter.
- Your Google pixels are now rebooted into recovery mode.
|How to boot Google Pixel Recovery Mode on Mac|