How To Factory Reset Google Pixel 2
if your smartphone misbehaving or maybe you're selling. and you want to wipe it clean. you can do a Factory reset. This is done in order to restore to factory settings. How To Factory Reset Google Pixel 2? Follow the next step.
- you're gonna go to 'settings'.
- Then tap on 'system'.
- Select 'reset'.
- Finally tap on 'factory data reset'.
- it's gonna show all your accounts here scroll down tap reset Pixel 2.
- put in your PIN and then tap erase everything to get rid of everything.
- Finished and go back to factory settings.
You have to be careful when doing this will erase all existing data. Follow one by one How To Factory Reset Google Pixel 2 to succeed. Good luck.
CheckTutupCommentNext Post Previous Post