Google Pixel 3 XL Won't Turn On
The 3 best solutions below can be a way out if the Google Pixel 3 XL Won't Turn On. This is the easiest way. Do it one by one, don't panic.
|Google Pixel 3 XL Won't Turn On|
1. Press the Power button
The first way you can make sure that the phone screen is damaged or not is to press the "Power" button several times to be a problem with the use of pixel XL pixels and pixels to make sure there is.
2. Boot into Safe Mode
When restarting after trying the smartphone and the problem is not been set, then you can and pixel XL boot pixels into safe mode.
They need to know if you are in this mode; It is then executed only on pre-loaded apps, this will allow you to see if another application is causing the problem.
This can be with the following steps:
- Press and hold the Power button simultaneously
- After the screen, Google appears, release the power button and keep holding down the Volume Down button.
- When you restart the safe mode text is displayed in the lower-left corner of the screen.
3. Boot to Wipe Cache Partition
- Press and hold the Volume Up, Home and Power buttons at the same time go of the power button when the phone vibrates, release, while still having the other two keys down to keep Android System Recovery screen.
- "Volume Down" with the button, select "Wipe cache partition" and press the Power button to select it.
- After the cache partition is removed, restart the pixels and pixel XL automatically.
CheckTutupCommentNext Post Previous Post