Google Pixel 4 Split Screen
I'm going to show you how to Google Pixel 4 Split Screen. But before DOING this For the first, find the app that you want to use and load it up.
|Google Pixel 4 Split Screen|
Pixel 4 split screen now I'm using Chrome. I'm open on This website. and then follow the instructions below.
- Firstly, swipe up from the bottom of your screen in order to view all of your recent applications screen Like this.
- Then faucet the icon above the app that you want to use for Split screen Google Pixel 4.
- You can see it up here. This is the chrome one.
- So, select this here.
- Please Scrool on 3 different options : Application info, split screen and pause application.
- Then select Pixel 4 dual screen.
- You can see, this is shrunken at the top of the device.
- So, from here, I will select the other app I want to use. Let's go for Google Play Store.
- And they share half a screen each.
- Now, by default Google Pixel 4 split screen, each app will occupy half of the screen each.
Notes: Split screen Pixel 4 you can follow the steps above.
However, you can drag this small white slider. As you have here To change the size as you see fit.
Then if you want to close one app, then you simply slide this to the bottom. and you're reverted back to the one application. Now, I hope that this has helped you to get Google Pixel 4 Split Screen. Good luck.
CheckTutupCommentNext Post Previous Post